Monday 26 March 2012

When was the last time you rode that elephant?...

Image from here ~ How very cool a story it has all of it's own :)


Driving to childcare this morning we happened to pass a horse and rider on the footpath. Not akin to seeing an alien in Kmart but still not a regular occurance so of course we talked about it.

"Hey guys did you see the horse rider on the footpath?," I asked.

"YEH!" Answered my daughter, A1. "I did. Did you see it A2?," she asked of her brother.

"Yep! I did see a dirl on a horse dis morning. But do you know what I did not see dis morning? I did not see the dirl riding the elephant along da side of da road! No, Dat (that) I did not see today. But dere (there) is elephants on dis road you know! They live in the same place as the horses over dere!". Exclaimed A2 (3.5 yrs old).

Conversation....haltess! With that A2 had both stunned and forced laughter upon us both.

Tame, riding elephants in rural Australia.....I'd love to see that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment