Tuesday 27 March 2012

A1 cooks a scrumptious Dinner...

A1 is always so incredibly eager to help out and do things around the house or to help me. She loves to be useful and to learn new skills. It is a hard spot she has in this family sometimes, having two demanding brothers to contend with who monopolize my time quite a lot I am always a little conscious of making sure that she is ok and getting one on one time with me.

As we awaited K buying the Tzatziki dip she was chatting away about the dinner that she was going to cook when we got home. Upon entering the house she instantly began to get the vegetables out and ready to start preparing. Cutting the meat she decided was just too hard and so instead she changed to cutting up a tomato. So we stood side by side, me cutting the strips of meat and her cutting up the tomato, cucumber, shredding the carrot and cutting up the lettuce.



She decided that I should cook the meat as she continued on preparing. As the food was finally cooked and cut up she very proudly placed it all on the table, set the plates and called the boys to come to dinner.


We all exclaimed how delicious it was and said our thanks to the chef and it was at this point that she said, "Thankyou all of you for saying thanks and I also want to say a big thanks to me for cooking it!" and with the logie acceptance over with she took a big delicious bite, complete with a "Hmmm-Hmm" exclamation at it's loveliness.

Somehow I don't think I need to worry too much about this girl, she is clearly already practising her acceptance speeches of her greatness in daily life....she going places that girl! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment